TPG Road Work: Week of November 14, 2022
INDEPENDENCE—The Phase 22 contractor will be paving Wilson Road and LA Polo Farm Road this week, and several road maintenance projects are scheduled to be completed early this week.
Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller said Phase 22 is now roughly 60 percent complete, and crews are working in earnest to finalize the project by year’s end.
This week’s road work schedule includes the following road maintenance projects which will be completed by TPG road crews:
- On Monday, Tangipahoa Parish road crews will close Floyd Lavigne Road off South Thibodeaux for maintenance. The closure is planned between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Detours will be posted.
- On Tuesday, Nov. 15, crews will be changing out a cross drain on Charles McDaniel Road. The street will be closed at the site of construction, which is located approximately one mile north of its intersection with LA 10. Work will be completed between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Detours will be posted.
This week’s Phase 22 road work is scheduled as follows:
- Dressing: Kayla, Penny, North and East Charbonnet, Bella Gardens, Blythwood, Wood, Crown, Sandy Acres, Wadesboro, Coates, Ott Lane, Audubon Drive, Milan and Maples;
- Paving (full width): Wilson Road, LA Polo Farm Road;
- Soil Cement: Song of the Forest, Spirit of the Forest.
RPC crews continue to work on temporary striping on Sisters Road and rumble strips on Rufus Bankston, Wardline Road, and Sisters Road.
All work is weather-permitting. Any related closures will be posted on the day of construction.