Apply and pay for permits online
Tangipahoa Parish uses the MyGovernmentOnline Customer Portal for online building permitting and inspection purposes.
This allows contractors and residents to:
- Apply for permits
- Pay permit fees
- Submit plans in PDF format
- Track progress from application to permit
- View/Print comment letters
- View/Print building plans
- Request inspections
- View/Print inspection reports
- Receive real-time notifications upon completion of inspection
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to set up a new user account with MyGovernmentOnline.
For questions or requests for assistance for the MyGovernmentOnline Customer Portal, please call technical support at 1-866-957-3764, option 1 for assistance. The agents can assist with any software related questions.
Those without computer or internet access may contact the Tangipahoa Parish Permit Office for information on how to submit a request in-person:
15485 West Club Deluxe Road
Hammond, LA 70403
Phone: (985) 542-2117
Fax: (985) 340-9029
113 North Bay St.
Amite, LA 70422
Phone: (985) 748-2024
Fax: (985) 748-2079