Code Enforcement Common Questions

Can I report anonymously?
Yes! You are not required to include your name, phone number, or email when reporting a concern.

How long will it take for my concern to be addressed?
Response time varies based on the type of concern and volume of concerns the department is currently processing. To check on a report please call our office at 985-602-9081.

Where can I find more info about ordinances?
Click on a topic below to find more information about ordinances relating to that item.

How do I report a sewer complaint?
For sewer complaints, please call the Sewerage District during normal business hours at 985-542-8877.