Road Work Update - Week of 5/4/20
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced that road crews will be working on the the following streets, weather permitting:
- On Monday, May 4, crews will be dressing NW Railroad, N. Oak, and Dakota Streets
- On Tuesday, May 5, crews will be dressing N. Oak, Abene, and Buckels; soil cement work begins on Devin Lane, Amanda West, and Charles Houlton Roads; and paving continues on Cooper and Vicari
- On Wednesday, May 6, crews will be dressing Buckles and Wardline while soil cement work continues on Charles Houlton and paving resumes on Vicari, Church, and Watson Lane. Striping work will begin in the Hammond area
- On Thursday, May 7, crews will dress Wardline Road; soil cement work continues on Charles Houlton and Seals Road, and three course crews will be working on Troby Elzie, Martha Jackson, and Grice. Striping work continues in the Hammond area
- On Friday, May 8, soil cement work continues on Seals Road, John Colby, and Dewitt Road. Three course crews will be working on Otis Slaven and Raborn Road and striping continues in the Hammond area
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.