Road Work Update - Week of 11/4/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced the following road work, weather permitting:
- On Monday, Nov. 4, crews will be milling Kraft Road
- On Tuesday, Nov. 5, crews will do shoulder work on Regency and mill/pave Duvic
- On Wednesday, Nov. 6, crews will install shoulder material on Regency
- On Thursday, Nov. 7, paving work continues on Kraft Road; shoulder work will be done on Old McMichael
- On Friday, Nov. 8, crews will install shoulder material on Duvic
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.