Road Work Update - Week of 10/7/2019
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced the following road work, weather permitting:
- On Monday, Oct. 7, crews will pour asphalt on Regency Avenue
- On Tuesday, Oct. 8, crews will be patching on Old McMichael
- On Wednesday, Oct. 9, crews will be paving Old McMichael Road
- On Thursday, Oct. 10, crews will be milling Tuttle Road
- On Friday, Oct. 11, crews will be paving Tuttle Road.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.