Road Work Update Week Of 06/29/2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE—Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced the following road work is scheduled during the week of June 27-July 2:
- On Saturday, June 27, crews will be patching Cassidy and School Section while South Coburn, Hoffman Court and Hoffman Drive are scheduled for paving. Three course work will be completed on Hillcrest, Dummyline, C. Populis, New Hope Church Road, Flying J, Big Sky, Starry Night, and Morning Star
- On Monday, June 29, crews will be paving Cassidy, Laiken, Maryland, and Muscarello
- On Tuesday, June 30, paving crews will be working on Muscarello, 3rd Street, and Barns
- On Wednesday, July 1, soil cement work is scheduled on Vinyard Trace and Kelly
- On Thursday, July 2, soil cement work is scheduled on Kelly and Professional Plaza
In addition to the work listed above, crews will dressing S. Thibodeaux Road, Pleasant Ridge Extension, Emerald, Watson, Ogden, BT Thomas, and the Arena area prior to the 4th of July holiday.
All work will be posted on the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.