Road Work Update Week of 06/01/2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced that road crews will be working on the the following streets, weather permitting:
- On Monday, June 1, three-course work will be ongoing on C Populis, New Hope Church Road, and Wayne Stevens
- On Tuesday, June 2, three-course work continues on JS Miller, Flying J, and Morning Star
- On Wednesday, June 3, three-course crews will be working on Big Sky Lane. Also on Wednesday, Parish crews will close C Populis Road for cross drain installation. That closure is expected from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m., and no traffic will be allowed through during that construction period
- On Thursday, June 4, dressing crews will be working on Oak Ridge Church Road, Watson, N. Brickyard, and East Brickyard. Crews will be paving NE Central parking and Mulberry Street
- On Friday, June 5, crews will dress Watson, N. Brickyard, and E. Brickyard Roads
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.