Road Work Update - 7/26/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced the following road work, weather permitting:
- On Monday, July 29, crews will be patching on MLK, Kemp and Lawson; milling on Red Oak, Maplewood, and West Tiger Loop
- On Tuesday, July 30, crews will be patching North Bay Street and milling Sun Lane and General Pershing
- On Wednesday, July 31, crews will patch North Hayes and CB Temple; milling will continue on General Pershing and Judge Leon Ford
- On Thursday, Aug. 1, crews will be dressing Camp Moore and Snowfield
- On Friday, Aug. 2, crews will be dressing Weaver Lane and paving General Pershing.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.