Road Work Update 07/31/2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE—Weather permitting, motorists can expect a lot of soil cement and paving work around Tangipahoa Parish next week, Parish President Robby Miller said.
Miller said the parish contractor has the following work scheduled for the week of Aug. 3:
- On Monday, August 3, crews will pave North 7th Street, Barringer, and Vinyard Trace. Soil cement work is planned on Willow, E.A. Hoover, Oak, Robert Blow, and Courtney Earl
- On Tuesday, August 4, crews will continue paving N. 7th and Barringer, Vinyard Trace and Cooper Road. Soil cement work continues on Willow, E.A. Hoover, Oak, Robert Blow, and Courtney Earl
- On Wednesday, August 5, paving continues on Vinyard Trace, and Cooper. Soil cement work is scheduled on Bethel Church Road, Gahn, Wainwright, Magnolia, and Hogan
- On Thursday, August 6, the contractor will dress S. Thibodeaux and Hoffman Court. Soil cement work continues on Bethel Church Road, Gahn, Wainwright, Magnolia, Hogan, and Oscar Starkey
- On Friday, August 7, soil cement work is scheduled on Bethel Church Road, Gahn, Wainwright, Magnolia, Hogan, and Oscar Starkey. Dressing crews will work on Cassidy and Emerald
- On Saturday, Aug. 8, crews will pave Professional Plaza
All work will be posted on the day of construction. Miller said streets that are scheduled for paving and soil cement operations will be closed at the construction site.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.