Road Work for the week of August 27, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced that road crews will be working on the the following streets this week, weather permitting:
- On Monday, Aug. 27, crews will be working on Traylor’s Trail and Averett Road;
- On Tuesday, Aug. 28, crews will be working on Esterbrook Road, E. Cooper Road, and Averett Road;
- On Wednesday, Aug. 29, crews will be working on Adams Road and Averett Road;
- On Thursday, Aug. 30, crews will be working on Countryside Road, Drude Road, and E. Cooper Road;
- On Friday, Aug. 31, crews will be working on Drude Road and E. Cooper Road.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.