Road Construction Updates - Week of 3/18/2019
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller
AMITE---Tangipahoa Parish President Robby Miller announced that road crews will be working on the following streets next week, weather permitting:
- On Monday, March 18, crews will be working on miscellaneous patching in Districts 4 and 5 and installing street signs;
- On Tuesday, March 19, crews will be working on Puls Road and completing miscellaneous patching in Districts 4 and 5;
- On Wednesday, March 20, crews will complete milling work on Puls Road and Charleston Drive;
- On Thursday, March 21, crews will be working on milling on Cooper Road and Brittani Court;
- On Friday, March 22, crews will complete milling on Cooper Road and Samuel Court and Blake Drive.
All road work will be posted during the day of construction.
For more information on Tangipahoa Parish road work, go to www.Tangipahoa.org or check out the Tangipahoa Parish Government social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.