National Weather Service Update - 5am - 07/12/2019
1) Barry heading is more northwest toward the Louisiana coast
2) Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect westward to Cameron in southwest Louisiana.
3) No other changes to Watches and Warnings at this time.
4) Heavy rainfall and flash flood potential remains the primary concern!
5) Gusty tropical storm winds, some storm surge and a few tornadoes will become an increasing concern heading into later today and particularly Saturday and Saturday night.
6) Landfall still expected somewhere along the central Louisiana coast as a high end tropical storm or minimal hurricane Saturday morning or early afternoon.
Please see the attached slide deck.