GNO Inc Update - June 11, 2020
- Statewide Schools Update – Governor John Bel Edwards says he expects K-12 schools to open as scheduled for the 2020-21 school year. At a forum today, the Governor said the expectation is that schools will open on time and that details on what that will look like will be announced soon.
- Updated Guidance on Paycheck Protection Program - The SBA today released its Interim Final Rule addressing changes enacted by the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act. Regarding the extension of the loan term included in the Act, the guidance states that for loans made before June 5, 2020 the maturity is two years; for loans made on or after June 5, the maturity is five years. Borrowers and lenders with loans made before June 5 may mutually agree to extend the maturity of those loans. To read the guidance, please click here.
Information & Resources
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees –A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
- Please note in the GNO Inc update (above) there is a link to the PPP Loan Program--Revisions to First Interim Final Rule.
Please feel free to contact me email@example.com or VP Policy Ileana Ledet at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.