GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Update - 3/29/2020
During a crisis, timely, accurate, and actionable information is important. In order to help you get this information, GNO, Inc. is sending out regular updates. Please see below, and feel free to forward.
March 29, 2020 Update
- Joint Press Conference - Today, Governor John Bel Edwards joined Mayor LaToya Cantrell at the Morial Convention Center for a briefing. During the press conference, Governor Edwards indicated that the Stay At Home order, due to expire on April 13th, could be extended beyond that date. A decision will be made closer to April 13th. The Governor and Mayor confirmed that the Convention Center will be used as a non-emergency medical facility, starting with 1,000 beds and primarily managed by the US Marines.
- Social Distancing Guidelines - President Trump announced today an additional 30 days to social distancing guidelines, extending them to April 30. The federal guidelines recommend against large group gatherings (larger than 10 people) and urge older people and anyone with existing health problems to stay home.
- Updated Paycheck Protection Program(forgivable loans) Summary – You can see an updated summary of the Payroll Protection Program here.
- $500B Corporate Liquidity Fund Summary – You can see a summary of the Corporate Liquidity Fundhere.
- Looking for Customers? – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register onGNOpivot.
- Looking for Employees? – A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory.
- Looking for Work? – New opportunities are on WorkNOLA.com.
As always, general information is on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com or VP Policy Ileana Ledet firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.