GNO Inc Update - June 29, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program – The SBA will stop approving Paycheck Protection Program loans tomorrow, June 30. More than $130 billion in funding remains available. The SBA’s latest report shows more than 72,000 loans approved in Louisiana totaling more than $7.3 billion.
- Louisiana Main Street Grant Program – The State Treasurer’s Office has established a webpage with eligibility criteria and FAQs on the Main Street Recovery Program (MSRP). This program will provide grants of up to $15,000 to small businesses impacted by the coronavirus. A launch date for the MSRP will be announced later this week. You can find more at www.treasury.la.gov/main-street.
- Jefferson Parish Mask Proclamation – Jefferson Parish President Cynthia Lee Sheng today announced that, starting July 1, all customers entering a Jefferson Parish business will be required to wear a face mask. Businesses will be responsible for ensuring compliance by customers.
Information & Resources:
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees –A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
SBA EIDL & EIDL ADVANCE:
- SBA resumed processing EIDL applications that were submitted before the portal stopped accepting new applications on April 15 and will be processing those applications on a first-come, first-served basis.
- On June 15, SBA began accepting new EIDL and EIDL Advance applications from qualified small businesses and U.S. agricultural businesses.
- CLICK HERE TO LINK TO SBA EIDL & EIDL ADVANCE WEB PAGE
SBA DEBT RELIEF:
- SBA Debt Relief--The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The SBA will pay 6 months of principal, interest, and any associated fees that borrowers owe for all current 7(a), 504, and Microloans in regular servicing status as well as new 7(a), 504, and Microloans disbursed prior to September 27, 2020.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SBA DEBT RELIEF
Please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or VP Policy Ileana Ledet at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions.