GNO Inc. COVID-19 Update for Weekend of 06-20/21-2020
- Louisiana CARES Act Funding – Spending of the $811 million in federal CARES Act funding for Louisiana will be discussed in the Joint Legislative Committee meeting tomorrow. The committee meets in Baton Rouge and the meeting can be watched online on the Louisiana Legislature website legis.la.gov.
- SBA Relaunches Match Service for Businesses - The Small Business Administration (SBA) has relaunched its Lender Match online service to connect small businesses with SBA-approved CDFIs and small lenders. The program is for borrowers interested in the Paycheck Protection Program and SBA programs other than the Economic Injury Disaster Loans. The deadline for PPP loan approval remains June 30. For more information, please click here.
Information & Resources
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees –A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
Please feel free to contact me email@example.com or VP Policy Ileana Ledet at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.